Thursday, April 19, 2007
The World is my Oyster
As I began to reflect on my life, and where I am at, I began to see that, as a young man in college, that the world was my oyster. It's just waiting for me to make something out of my life.

Then, as I contemplated my life some more, I began to see that I was right. The world is my oyster.... only, seagulls have stolen it from me. The swoop high into the air, dropping it onto the rocks below. Again and again I reach out for it, just to have it snatched and taken high into the air, where it is then dropped onto the rocks below. And I can only wait and watch... praying for a chance to grab it.... each time fearing that it will crack, and all the seagulls will greedily eat it up, leaving me alone with nothing but empty shards of broken shell upon the rocks.

Such is life ;)

Labels: , , ,


spoke at : 12:44 PM

1 comments
ME

I am Na.
I love Jesus.
I love family.
I love friends.
I love music.
I love visitors.
Thanks for coming by!

FRIENDS

Daniel
Anne
Katy
Sacha
Isaac


LINKS

My Myspace
Radi8
New Attitude
The Rebelution


ARCHIVES

March 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
August 2007
April 2009
August 2009
January 2010



MUSIC




CREDITS

Brushes: H-G
Designer: I

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24418864\x26blogName\x3dI+am+Na\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://iamna.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iamna.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4690321634556078095', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>