Monday, April 09, 2007
CD's :)
So.... I went out with my family on Saturday. We drove up to the Lancaster PA, area... it was fun, just driving around together.

Anyways, so we stopped in some outlets and I went into this music store called "Music for a Song".... they basically sell CD's, DVD's, and Rock accesories and decor. I've been there once or twice before. I was browsing through, and I saw used Cd's.... so I picked up a couple. David Phelp's "Life Is A Church"... I've heard something about him, and I thought I'd check him out. I also got Trouble With X by The W's....

So, I was leaving the store, pleased with my purchases, when I went to the next store, a Christian book store, where they were having a "Going Out of Buisiness Sale".... where, (suprise, suprise) I found more CD's. The options were limited, but the proces were great. I got five(5) CD's for less than $7. rather good... even though some of them were a little dated.... one went back to 1998... but still... But, I also got a bible there.... a small leather ESV.... I wanted one that I could carry around easily....

BTW, is anyone familiar with a band called Rufio? I've heard one(1) song by them, called "One Slow Dance" which I rather liked, but I haven't heard anything else by them. I was tempted to buy a CD, but I didn't feel like paying for what I wasn't sure about..... but I like their name.... takes me back... RU_FI _OOOOOOOOOH!!! hahaha

spoke at : 7:13 AM

0 comments
ME

I am Na.
I love Jesus.
I love family.
I love friends.
I love music.
I love visitors.
Thanks for coming by!

FRIENDS

Daniel
Anne
Katy
Sacha
Isaac


LINKS

My Myspace
Radi8
New Attitude
The Rebelution


ARCHIVES

March 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
August 2007
April 2009
August 2009
January 2010



MUSIC




CREDITS

Brushes: H-G
Designer: I

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24418864\x26blogName\x3dI+am+Na\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://iamna.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iamna.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4690321634556078095', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>