Thursday, March 23, 2006
Currently Listening: Swiss Army Romance
We are all dying...
It's true, we are all dying. Each passing moment carries us closer and closer to our death. Each breath we take is one less that we have less. No one knows exactly when we will die. No one knows exactly how we will die. All that we can know is that we will die. So were does that leave us?
It gives us a couple of things to consider. First of all, what happens when we die? There are several views of this. Everything from "we just cease to exist" to "we become one with everything". I believe that when we die we will face judgement (Hebrews 9:27). Each person will stand before to give account for his life. We will each be compared to the standard of perfection. How will you measure up? I know what I will look like. My life will contrest the pure white with my own filthy dark mess of a life. But... this is the great part... I will know that it doesn't matter. The great thing is that it is impossible to be perfect. Otherwise their would be no hope for me. I am so greatful for the next verse, Hebrews 9:28. It mentions Christ. He payed for my sins, everything I ever did wrong. His red blood washed my filthy life clean. Now, through that red lense, my life will look pure white. That is why I can face death and not be worried about it. And I'm not gonna lie. There is a part of me that is still scared of death. But I know what is waiting for me, and I know that I have a God who is with me. How about you? Where will you be? Will you have something to take your sins away?
Here's my second point. What will your tombstone say? What will you leave behind. How we live is so important. Will you live with eternity in mind? Or will you waste your life on the here and now? I've heard it said that you can't take it with you... but you can send it on ahead. I just want to encourage you to remember that. I don't know about you, but I want to be remebered for the great things I did for God. I want to go out with a bang.... That's what I want on my tombstone.

spoke at : 5:20 AM

0 comments
ME

I am Na.
I love Jesus.
I love family.
I love friends.
I love music.
I love visitors.
Thanks for coming by!

FRIENDS

Daniel
Anne
Katy
Sacha
Isaac


LINKS

My Myspace
Radi8
New Attitude
The Rebelution


ARCHIVES

March 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
August 2007
April 2009
August 2009
January 2010



MUSIC




CREDITS

Brushes: H-G
Designer: I

<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24418864\x26blogName\x3dI+am+Na\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iamna.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iamna.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3166308257995002119', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>