Thursday, March 23, 2006
Bought with a Price

I have been redeemed. I have been bought with the blood of Christ. Christ died so that I can live.
Which leaves me with this: what happens now?
I believe that my life is no longer mine. I was a slave to sin, now I am a slave to Christ. Christ died for me so that I might live for him.
I have a problem with the "American" church's mindset of freedom. We have not just been freed from our sins. We are not free to live for ourselves. We need to live for Christ. He is our master. If we lose sight of this fact, I feel like we are playing into the plan of the Devil. We are not fulfilling our calling as Christians, as sons of God. I feel like it is taking the gift that God gave us to use for Him, and spitting on it, using it in a way it was not designed for. It is like using a pair of earrings as tacks, or a china plate as a dog bowl.
Our lives are so short. We have one chance at this life. Why should we, why should I, live for myself? What will that get me? A short blip of a life in which I spent in vain trying to be happy, trying to get as much pleasure out of this thing called life, in this sick, twisted world. Don't you see how stupid this is? I wish we all would see this, myself included. I know that I don't live like I should. But I just feel that if we all did, this country would be different right now.
This is just something that has been on my heart for a while. I don't know if anyone will read this or not, but I even if no one else reads it, I know that it will help me.

spoke at : 5:16 AM

0 comments
ME

I am Na.
I love Jesus.
I love family.
I love friends.
I love music.
I love visitors.
Thanks for coming by!

FRIENDS

Daniel
Anne
Katy
Sacha
Isaac


LINKS

My Myspace
Radi8
New Attitude
The Rebelution


ARCHIVES

March 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
August 2007
April 2009
August 2009
January 2010



MUSIC




CREDITS

Brushes: H-G
Designer: I

<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24418864\x26blogName\x3dI+am+Na\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iamna.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iamna.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3166308257995002119', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>